1) Information- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number etc. You may visit our site anonymously, but functionality will be restricted.
2) Usage of Information provided on our website – We may use the information provided to us to personalize your experience, to improve our website, Customer service or to process transactions, send periodic newsletter and updates etc.
3) Protection of Information- We take utmost care to ensure security and safety of your personal information which is shared with us.
5) Disclosure of private information to third parties- We do not sell, trade, or transfer to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6) Third party links- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.Please also visit our Terms and Conditions policy establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Last modification August 10 2020